The most useful tools in the kitchen perform more than one function--Trudeau’s spatula is a perfect example. Food-safe, heat-resistant silicone is soft and pliable enough for a scraper, yet strong enough to scoop heavy-duty dough. The spatula also does double duty as a scoop or spoon, stirring sauces on the stovetop without harming the delicate, nonstick finish on cookware. Best of all, silicone is heat-resistant to 600 degrees Fahrenheit--so it won’t melt or shred when exposed to high temperatures. Plus, this dishwasher-safe, stain-resistant spatula cleans easily under running water. A hole in one end provides convenient hanging storage. --Mary Park
Product DescriptionSilicone construction, heat resistant to 600 degrees F.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00062AZVG
- Item model number: 992964
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,474 in Kitchen & Dining
- 10 inch spatula, perfect for lifting food out of a pan and safe for non-stick surfaces
- Made of silicone: won't melt, fray or stain
- Resists heat up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit
- Completely food safe
- Dishwasher safe